If you’re like many people these days, you’ve probably tried online dating. If you’re one of the people in the seventy different countries Zoosk is provided, you may have decided to try your luck finding your relationship through that website. However, you may have come to a point where it’s time to cancel your subscription. Hopefully it’s because you found the right person. No matter what the reason, though, if it’s time to call it quits, below is a guide on how to cancel your subscription with Zoosk.
Required to Cancel Subscription to Zoosk Account:
• A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet.
• The term of your subscription. NOTE: To find the terms of your subscription, click on the username menu at the top of the Zoosk.com page, click “settings” and then click on the “Subscription” link. If your subscription automatically expires, there is no reason to cancel it. Once your billing cycle is up, your subscription will end. Till then, you may use the service.
Steps to cancel your Zoosk account subscription:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.zoosk.com
- Login into your Zoosk account.
- Click on username at the top of the Zoosk page.
- Click on the “Settings” link.
- Click on the “Subscription” link on the far left of the screen.
- Click on the prompt “Cancel My Subscription.”
- You will then be asked to provide a reason for your cancellation.
- Wait for the confirmation of your cancellation to appear on the screen along with your expiration date and the benefits of subscription.
And that’s all there is to it. If you are cancelling an account that was set to renew, cancellation will still go through, but you’ll receive the user benefits you paid for until the actual end of your billing cycle. If you have any questions about cancelling your account in general, you can always contact Zoosk Support.