Zales is one of America’s largest jewelery stores. Currently, it has employed over 12,500 people in more than 1,000 locations. The company’s headquarters is in Irving, Texas. Zales sells jewelry items at an affordable rate to ordinary Americans. These jewelry items include watches pendants, necklaces, rings and earrings. The company began as a visionary endeavor among a couple of friends. These friends wanted jewelry to be accessible to ordinary Americans and so they started a small but superb store in Wichita Falls, Texas in 1924. Zales has now grown into a corporate marvel thanks to its responsiveness to the needs of its customers. Zales still practices this customer responsive attitude up to date. This is why they are looking for feedback through an online questionnaire at www.ZalesSurvey.com. Below we have provided some quick steps to complete the survey and in appreciation of your time at the end of the survey Zales would like to enter you into their $500 gift card drawing.
Required to participate in survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- Receipt from a recent visit to you local Zales jewelry.
Steps to participate in survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided for you. www.zalessurvey.com
- You should look at your receipt and enter the survey code indicated on that receipt.
- You will now be prompted to answer questions in regards to your recent visit. Be as honest and as truthful as possible. Zales values your feedback whether it is positive and/or negative.
Once you have finished this be sure to submit the survey. You will then be asked some personal information that will be confidential. This is used in order to enter you into the Zales survey drawing for the $500 gift card.