Yamaha Corporation was established in 1887 originally for the manufacturing of musical instruments such as pianos and reed organs. Soon after World War II the company added motorcycles to their manufacturing lineup using old machinery parts. After that the company continued to be a power sport brand that everyone knows. While they continued to produce musical instruments and even purchased some electronic companies, they are still known as a top brand on the market for their motorcycles, jetskis, 4 wheelers, and other power sport vehicles.
Because they are so large and the demand for their products is so high, they have partnered with HSBC to put a financial option into their mix so that you an easily afford the purchase of one of their products. This is sponsored through the My Yamaha Credit Card. To allow you the convenience of taking care of this account at home, they have set each issuer of the card up a online account where you can check balances, pay their bills, etc. Below we have provided the quick steps to enroll into your online account.
Required to enroll into My Yamaha Account:
- Recently received your My Yamaha Credit Card/or taken a loan against a product.
- Computer with access to the internet.
- Valid e-mail address.
Steps to enroll:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.yamaha-motor.com/cardaccount
- Once there you will want to click the button that says “Enroll”
- You will then be asked to complete the personal information portion of the enrollment. This will ask for your card holders full Name, DOB, Security #, Address, etc.
- You will need to create a Username and Password for future login access.
- You will be asked to provide 2 security questions with answers on the event of a false login.
- Once done you will submit the information.
By enrolling in online access, this again gives you the ease of paying your bill online, however, this is not required. You can still pay by phone or mail in your payment to the company.