WhatsApp has all the newest SMS services for you to download. The company began in 2009 by Mr. Brian Acton and Jan Koum. These two men have worked with Yahoo! Inc. and bring their 20 years of combined experience to work by creating this new messaging system. With WhatsApp, you are allow to send unlimited standard messages, video, media, voice messages and images. This all done using the same internet connection that your phone uses. You can use it with your iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Symbian, Android and Windows phone to send SMS to any iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia, Symbian, and Windows phone user that has the same app. It has helpful features such as group chatting and sharing locations. You can even edit any videos you want to send with the WhatsApp. You don’t need to download another app to do this. You can merge videos or cut out portions you do not want to send. They even allow you to send messages abroad or overseas by using the Wi-Fi and settings so that you are not charged by your phone carrier. Below is guide on how to down the WhatsApp to your personal Symbian, Blackberry, Nokia, Android, iPhone or Windows Phone.
What you need to download WhatsApp to your phone:
- Your personal Phone
- Access to Internet
- Check first to see if your phone will work with WhatsApp by going here: www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/general/20951556/
Steps to download WhatsApp to your phone:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your phone allows click the link we have provided here: http://www.whatsapp.com/download
- Select the download for the specific type of phone you have. NOTE:
- iPhone will need to be done from the iTunes App Store
- Android, Blackberry, Symbian and S40 will be done directly from their website.
- Windows phone will be done from the Marketplace
- Click on the “Download Now” button.
- Follow the prompts to finish the download.
- Click on the WhatsApp icon to start using the messaging system.
Once the installation has finished, add your contacts to the phone by entering the phone number the same as you would when making a phone call to your friend or family member. Then select the person you want to send SMS to and start chatting away.
How to download WhatsApp for PC:
- Currently WhatsApp for PC does not exist. For your computer safety, do not attempt to download from any site. The company at present does not plan on making the WhatsApp available for computers, tablets or Wi-Fi only devices.