Whataburger started in August 8, 1950 when its founder, Harmon Dobson created the very first burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas. He had a vision which was to serve a burger so big, a person would need two hands to hold it. He also wanted the burger to taste so good that on the first bite, one would exclaim, “What a burger!”
Today, Whataburger has 700 chains of restaurant scattered all over the United States, serving great tasting burgers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is, and has always been, a family owned restaurant chain and they continue to make customers their number one priority.
To ensure that customers will continue to get the best experience when dining at any Whataburger restaurant, the company has created the Whataburger customer survey so they can get valuable customer opinions that will help them maintain (or improve) the quality of their food and service.
How to Participate in the Survey
For you to join the survey, you need to keep your Whataburger receipt and go to the survey website within 3 days of visiting the restaurant.
- Access the Internet through your smartphone or computer and go to www.whataburgersurvey.com.
- Enter the survey code which is located at the bottom of your receipt. If you can’t find it, there’s a link on the webpage that you can click that will show a picture of where to find the survey code on your receipt.
- If you’ve tried that option and you still cannot find the survey code, you can click on another link which lets you enter the restaurant’s number instead.
- Click on Start and begin answering the survey questions. It’s very important that you answer as honestly and thoroughly as possible.
- After you’ve completed the survey, you will get a validation code which you can use in any Whataburger restaurants to get a free Large Drink and Large Fry. Keep in mind however that this offer is only good for 30 days of participating in the survey.
During the survey, you will need to provide your name and email address so that they can send you the validation code. Rest assured that Whataburger will not disclose your information for any other purpose. If you have questions, you may contact Whataburger at http://www.whataburger.comCompany/Contact.