Have you recently visited the Miller & Carter Steakhouse? Did you have a great experience? Did you have an experience that left you wanting more? Or maybe you wish the service were a little better? Well, the company wants to hear from you about your personal experience at Miller & Carter. There is an online survey that you will be able to participate in and provide valuable feedback to the restaurant and the executive staff. This will help to ensure better service in the future for all guests.
Below is a detailed guide on how to find and fill out the survey.
Required To Take Part in Survey:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Your receipt from your latest Miller & Carter visit
- Other personal information
Steps To Take Part in Survey:
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.WeWantYourViews.com
- Once you have been redirected to the main page of the site you will proceed to enter your survey code that is found on the receipt from your latest visit to Miller & Carter.
- Once your information is properly entered in the appropriate field, you will proceed to click the brown “Enter Survey” button.
- You will then be redirected to a page that will direct you to fill in personal information as well as demographic information so that corporate can better identify your experience at the steakhouse.
- Once your personal information is completed, you will then be guided through a series of questions pertaining to your personal experience at Miller & Carter Steakhouse. It is imperative for you to be as open and honest as possible so that corporate can better service its valued customers.