Wells Fargo is one of the leading banking institutes in the United States. From coast to coast they have more than 6100 banking locations. They also have over 12000 ATM location through out the US as well to simplify your banking needs. Wells Fargo is more than just a local bank. They also provide Personal Loans, Credit Card services, Home Loans, and just about any other financial service that is out there. Wells Fargo goes beyond the ease of just local banking by making it easier for their customer to bank by also offering online services. Online you can apply for credit card services,apply for loans, and do your basic online banking. Below we have provided some quick steps and requirements on how to activate your new Wells Fargo Credit Card.
Required to Activate your Wells Fargo Credit Card online:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- You will already need to have a Wells Fargo Credit Card account established.
- You will need to have registered previously for online banking.
Steps to activate your card.
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.wellsfargo.com/activate
- You will then be prompted to enter your username and password for your online banking.
- Click the “SIGN ON” to enter your account.
- You will then be asked to enter the information off the credit card. This will allows Wells Fargo to verify you have received the right card and are the owner of that card.
Once you have completed filling in all the questions asked in regards to your credit card, you will then want to click the activate the card. The activation should just take a few minutes and once done you will then have full access to the card. Login back here anytime to see balance information, amounts, etc. or if you have any other questions in regards to your new Wells Fargo Credit Card.