People are having an increasingly immediate need to have access to photos. Not only do people want to be able to view their photos; however, they also want to be able to send their photos, and even order prints of their photos as easily and conveniently as possible. This is a growing market that many companies are missing the boat on. Well, not Wal-Mart, This Company have taken strides to make the act of ordering prints just about as easy as it can get. Now you can create an account with the Wal-Mart Photo Centre, and access the portal to order prints of your pictures directly from your iPhone. No more waiting in line, and uploading all of your pictures to a random station. Now you can edit your pictures on your iPhone and have your perfect portraits sent right to a Wal-Mart Photo Centre! Below is a guide on how to register with the Wal-Mart Photo Centre Application for iPhones.
Required To Register For WalmartPhotoCentre.com
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For WalmartPhotoCentre.com
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.walmartphotocentre.ca/iPhone/iphone_landing.aspx
- Once you have been redirected to the main page for the Wal-Mart photo centre app, you will be able to read all about the benefits of utilizing this revolutionary tool. Then you can locate the “Get It Now” button about midway down the page.
- You will then click on the red “Get It Now” button, and be redirected to another page.
- Once you click on the “Get It Now” button, then website will connect with your iTunes account on your iPhone.
- You will then be prompted to accept the terms of the application, and you will have to enter your apple password.
- Once you have entered your password, the application will be installed.
- You will then open the application, and fill out your personal information.
- Now you will be able to order prints from the Wal-Mart Photo Centre from the convenience of your iPhone.