Walmart is an American retail chain. It is involved in the large, discount department stores sector of the market and is the second largest public company in the world. It is also one of the biggest employers in the world. It started out as a family owned business and is still owned by the same family today.
The company don’t only trade in America. They own several other retail chain stores throughout the world in countries such as Mexico, Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom. The stores they own in these countries do not trade under the Walmart name but under a name that is familiar to people of that nation. In Walmart, they offer a service called a Walmart Money Card. This card is a re-usable card that can be loaded with money anytime and this card can then be used in the store to buy anything. The benefits of having this card is that it can provide the customer with occasional discounts. Added security comes from the fact that if you lose your card or it gets stolen, your money is still safe. Below is a guide on how you can activate one of these cards.
What You Will Need to Activate your Walmart Money Card Online:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- A Valid Walmart Money Card
Steps to Activate your Walmart Money Card Online:
Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.walmartmoneycard.com/sticker
- Enter the 16 digit number on the front of the card into the relevant place on screen.
- Enter the security code into the required space on screen. The security code is found on the back of your card.
- Pass the security test on the website by entering the Captcha and click ‘Next’.
- Confirm the information you submitted and send your activation.
For more information on the Card, click the link below: