Waitrose is well-known for its quality food and wine. Through the years, Waitrose has consistently provided nothing but fresh quality food to customers from all over the country. They have over 1600 kinds of organic products in their inventory, and the company supports British producers, follows responsible and fair practices, and most importantly, ensures the health and well-being of their customers.
There are many Waitrose shops (estimated to be around 280) all over the country, and they also have an online shopping website for people who are more inclined to buy products on the Internet. Because of its commitment to serve the best quality products, Waitrose has now become one of the country’s leading food retailers in the UK.
To ensure that they continue to meet your expectations, Waitrose is doing a survey and by participating in it, you could get a chance to win £500 in Waitrose vouchers.
How to Participate in the Survey
Whether you have shopped online or in one of their brick and mortar stores, you can participate in the survey. Just make sure you have your Waitrose receipt with you. You will also need a computer or smartphone with Internet connection to be able to take the survey.
Here are the steps:
- Visit www.waitrose-experience.com.
- Select the type of Waitrose store you visited (in-store or online).
- If you visited a brick and mortar Waitrose shop, enter the receipt code found on your Waitrose receipt and click the Start button. If you visited their online store, enter your order number and local branch, and then click the “Start the Survey” button.
- Answer all the survey questions. Click Next.
- As soon as you have answered all the questions, you will need to provide some personal details. This includes your name, address, town or city, postal code, email address and telephone number.
You will be notified if you win a £500 Waitrose shopping voucher. For more information about the company, or to learn about their latest promos and updates, you can visit their official website at http://www.waitrose.com/.