Quality service is important for Walgreens, and that is why www.wagcares.com was started by the company, so they could accrue feedback from regular customers and daily shoppers. But before a step by step guide, how about a little history on the company.
Walgreens was started in 1901 by Charles R. Walgreen, Sr. who lived in a small town called Dixon. He was 16 when he first starting working in a drugstore since he was not able to play sports due to an accident. If it were not for the accident of accidentally cutting off his middle finger joint, the world may have never had the joy of benefiting from Mr. Walgreen’s entrepreneurship as a pharmacist. He went off to Chicago to start the expansion of many Walgreens. They are found in many neighborhoods in the United States for over 100 years now. Walgreens is known for their Pharmacy and Health services, but you can also take care of your photos, contacts, beauty care, grocery, household and many other needs. Walgreens can also be the place to take care of your back to schools needs for the kids. Don’t forget that they also have a monthly sweepstakes that you can enter online for a chance to win $3,000. See below to see how to enter for your chance to win.
You will need the following to participate:
- Computer with internet access
- Receipt with Survey Number and Password
Steps to complete survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided: www.wagcares.com
- Enter in your survey number that is found on your receipt.
- Enter in your Password that is provided on your receipt.
- Click on the button that says “Take Survey” and proceed to complete the information on the next screens. Feel free to be as honest as possible as Walgreens is interested in both the positive and/or negative experiences.
Once you have submitted the survey, you will automatically have one entry into the sweepstakes to win the $3,000.
For a chance to read the rules and requirements you can go to the Walgreens Rules to $3000 Monthly Sweepstakes page.
Keep in mind that wagcares.com is committed to improving Walgreens stores all across the United States, and that your feedback is very important to them.