Video Technology Ltd. Or Vtech, is a Hong Kong based consumer electronics company founded in 1976. Their specialties are cordless home phones, simple accessories, computer toys for children’s education and single-function computers. Recently, they have found popularity by producing education toys for children’s learning. They combine the importance of learning at a young age with the fun of bright lights and computer games.
Their line of Learning Lodge Navigator programs for the learning tablet, InnoTab has become especially popular. On the website below, you can click on the type of computer you use to install the app.
- Go to www.vtechkids.com/download
- Choose the children’s toy you wish to download to. If you have more than one, you’ll need to do each separately.
- When you pick one, a window will immediately pop up asking you to choose between a PC and a MAC for downloading. Pick one and click download.
- Make sure you check the minimum system requirements the website provides to confirm your computer will be able to handle the download. Internet is obviously required.
- The Learning Lodge Navigator then automatically downloads.
- When the Learning Lodge Navigator’s downloading has finished, open the file to begin installing the navigator onto your PC or Mac computer.
- Once the installation is complete, you can begin enjoying the benefits of the Learning Lodge Navigator.
Video Technology Ltd is really the next wave in children’s play and education. Now only do they have the best electronic toys for your children’s education, but they make downloading items such a the Learning Lodge Navigator easy.
They also supply helpful support, so if anything went wrong or you’re confused visit the support page they provide. Also be sure to connect in regularly to take advantage of all the product updates the company regularly offers.