Victoria’s Secrets has been in the business of selling fine lingerie since 1977. It was started as a means to provide women with a store that made buying lingerie for themselves just as important as buying it for a relationship by transforming the shopping experience into a positive and open experience. Over the years, Victoria’s Secret has added other items to their store including a line for men, fantasy lingerie and lingerie for young teens. They also have a selection of seasonal gift items all under the VS brand. To get a special discount on your next purchase, you can go online to complete a customer satisfaction survey.
You can give VS feedback on everything from the quality of your shopping experience to the quality and selection of the items offered in the store. If you have made your purchase online and had it shipped to you, this survey cannot be filled out but an online shopping survey is available after you check out. The most important part of the survey is the last question in which you can type in an answer in your own words. This is where you should be free to pass on compliments to specific store employees by name. Below is a guide on how to take the Victoria’s Secret feedback survey.
What You Will Need to give Victoria’s Secret feedback and take the survey:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Victoria Secrets current receipt
- Valid Email and contact information
Steps to give Victoria’s Secret feedback and take the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.vsfeedback.com
- Enter the customer code on your receipt.
- Enter in the time of you visit, printed in the upper right of the receipt, and click on “Enter”
- Answer the survey questions and provide any additional comments you wish. Click on “Finish.”
- Enter your contact information and press “Done.”