Vodafone has created a Vodafone My Account website online to assist Vodafone contract cosutmers, business customers and pay as you go (“no contract”) customers by giving them access to all information and account management services. By doing this, Vodafone allows its customers to view their account details, including their bills, their balance, all the calls they made, their price plans, details on changing their price plans, changing billing details, phone upgrades, subscriptions and more. Vodafone dedicate the site to helping customers get the most out of their service. Here’s how to use it.
- Go to www.vodafone.co.uk
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Enter your Vodafone phone number into the box that prompts you to do so.
- Then click the button that is marked “Got to step 2.”
- Your cell phone will need to be handy as Vodafone will be sending it a text message containing your security code. This code will be valid for eight hours and then expire.
- Enter the security code into the box that asks for it and then click the “Go to step 3” button.
- Fill in all the account details asked for on this next page in the boxes that prompt you for it.
- Follow the remaining instructions regarding the registration process.
Vodafone is the largest mobile phone company in the entire world based on revenue. The UK based telecommunications company is the second largest when measured by the number of subscribers. With networks in over thirty countries, their Vodafone My Account website is a step toward offering the most cohesive product line across nations.
By signing up online, the cell phone provider adds another level of freedom by giving its customers the choice to see how they are being billed and changing their plans at a moment’s notice.