This site provides support for many cards that are prepaid whether they are reloadable or not. It can helps for consumer as well as commercial use. Some of the cards are corporate and consumer gift cards, payroll cards, reloadable cards for general purpose, commercial cards, government and state cards, Buxx/Teen cards, travelmoney, and private label cards. These cards are able to be accepted anywhere that a Visa debit card would be accepted. This means that there are literally millions of places all over the world where these cards can be used. They can also be used on the phone, mail order, the internet, and merchants that you choose. Below is a guide on how activate your own Visa Prepaid Card online.
Required to Activate your Visa PrePaid Card:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- A Valid email
- Other personal information
Steps to Activate your Visa PrePaid Card:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.visaprepaidprocessing.com
- When the site loads you will see where you can click to view the different types of cards that are available. Here you will want to choose the card that you have.
- When the page loads you will see where you can activate your card. Click to activate the card and another page should load.
- For the activation process you will need to enter the number that is found on your visa card that is prepaid as well as the year that is printed on it.
- Now you can click “continue” in order to activate the card.
- There are many types of cards so make sure that you choose the right card to activate. You will have options on the first page that will be for each type of card that is available and then you will need to click to select the correct one that you have from that category.
- The process is really simple as long as you make sure to follow the directions of the site. Remember that you need to activate your card before you will be able to use it so activating it soon after you get it is important.