Virgin Mobile is one of the UK’s largest providers of mobile service. They have the latest and greatest in phones as well as a variety of plans to suit your needs. They have been providing phones and service to customers in the UK as well as around the world for the past 20 years with no plans to go anywhere any time soon. Virgin offers both pre=paid and contract plans for their customers. Virgin Mobile has all of the latest phones including the Samsung Galaxy Ace, one of the most popular phones selling now. Because Virgin cares about their customers the make it possible to get one of these popular phones at no cost to you. The free phone is available to those who wish to have a contract with Virgin. Anyone can apply for the phone, though it is a must that you qualify for it. Note: You must sign a contract of at least 2 years to qualify for the free phone. It is available for purchase if you prefer to buy. Below is guide on how to apply for the free Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Required to apply for the free Samsung Galaxy Ace:
- UK resident
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a social security number
- Must complete an application for service through Virgin
- Application can be completed online, and you will need an Internet connection to apply online, as well as a computer, of course
- Must agree to sign a contract for phone service with Virgin.
Steps on how to get the Samsung Galaxy Ace at no cost to you:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.virginmobile.co.uk
- Provide your name, address and other personal information
- Choose the service plan that interests you the most.
- Choose the Samsung phone that you like the most.
- Add the phone to your cart.
- Add any other items that you wish to purchase to your cart.
- Check out and enter your shipping information.
- A credit check will be performed.
- If you qualify after the check you will receive a free Samsung Galaxy Ace in the mail that you can use and enjoy as you please.