Verizon Wireless is a mobile and home technology company dedicated to providing wireless internet services to both businesses and private customers. They offer home and mobile internet technology and services via their website or any one of their over 1900 retail points across the country. Not only are they dedicated to providing great hardware, they also excel in customer service after you have bought your device. Their award winning customer service has led them to provide a Backup Assistant application that will enable you to keep your contacts when you get a new device or you want to update your current one.
This Backup Assistant is provided in the form of an application. To install this, follow the instructions below.
What You Will Need to Download the Verizon Backup Assistant:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Valid Email and contact information
Steps to Download the Verizon Backup Assistant:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.verizonwireless.com/backupassistant
- Under the “Find the Plan That’s Right For You” select which device you want to down Backup Assitant tool.
- Choose the right device and follow the instructions on the pop-up window that appears on the screen. Don’t worry if you make a mistake, you can always start again but the process is very simple.
- Once completed, Backup Assistant should be installed and all your contacts should be kept or transferred as applicable.