Verizon provides home phone, data, internet and cable bundles across the US and Canada. To make it easier for you to manage your account and make timely payments, you can register online. When you register, you will be able to log into My Verizon whenever you want to view your current charges, make a payment or make changes to your service. You can also place orders for other Verizon products online too. If you don’t have a Verizon phone or have forgotten your Verizon account number you can still register your account online. You will be asked to enter either the amount of the last bill you receive, or the amount of the last payment made to verify that you are the account holder.
If you are not looking for a home account registration but have a Verizon Wireless or Business Account, just follow the links on the home page to access those registration processes. Below is a guide on how to register with My Verizon account online.
What You Will Need to register My Verizon account online:
- A computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Verizon Phone Number
- Amount of last bill, amount of last payment made or Verizon Account Number
- Valid email and contact information
Steps to register My Verizon account online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.verizon.com
- Indicate if you have a Verizon telephone number if yes, do step 3. If no, skip to step 4.
- Enter in your Verizon phone number
- Enter in either your Verizon Account number, amount of last bill or last payment made and click on “Continue”
- Verify your account contact information and provide email and password confirmation.
- Select your security questions and answers.
- Click on “Submit”
- Click on the link in the verification email Verizon will send to activate your account.