The Vax Company makes a series of professional grade home carpet cleaners and steamers. They have several different models to help handle different surface cleaning needs. Through their online store you can order their appliances, accessories, spare parts or make arrangements for service or replacement. When you first purchase your Vax cleaner, you need to register for their free machine guarantee.
Unlike other companies that will require you to pay for a limited guarantee, Vax offers theirs for free. The guarantee covers replacement of appliance or its parts should any or all fail. It does not cover replacement of parts that are considered to be subject to normal wear replacement requirements.
Registering for your Vax free machine guarantee is simple. What most people do not realize is that the guarantee is transferable between owners as it is connected to the identification number of the machine and not the purchaser. This also means that if you do purchase a used model that you should check with the owner to see if it is registered. If it is not, then register it immediately. Below is a guide on how to to register your Vax Free Machine Guarantee.
What You Will Need to Register Vax Free Machine Guarantee:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Vax appliance product number
- Valid Email and contact information
Steps to Register Vax Free Machine Guarantee:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.vax.co.uk/registration
- Enter in the product number from the tag on the appliance and click on “Next”
- Fill out your contact information and click on submit.
The product number is located on the silver label on the back or bottom of the appliance that has a bold “UL” on it. The number is the 14 to 16 digit number at the lead of the product information, directly above the field labeled “Model” or “ID.”