Finding a job is not an easy task for most of the people out there. With so many unemployed people and with such a little number of jobs available (as compared to the unemplyoyed people), the task of finding a job becomes even more difficult. The official Government website can help you in this direction and it will be very easy to use. Basically, you will be able to search for the job that suits your qualifications and your desire and you will be able to filter all the jobs available according to your situation (veteran, recent graduate, etc.). Furthermore, you will also be able to filter the available jobs according to their field, according to their location, according to the salary range in which they fall, as well as according to the date at which the postings were added on the website. Searching for jobs on this site is very easy, but do bear in mind that if you want to apply for one of these jobs, you will have to create a profile. Below is a guide on how to search for official USA government jobs.
You will need the following to search for jobs on this government website:
- A desktop computer, a laptop or a mobile device
- Fair internet connection
- An e-mail address to sign up for the service
- The ability to provide personal information
Steps required to search for jobs on this government website:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.usajobs.com
- In the first box on the left side, enter a job description or a keyword related to the job (e.g. “Marketing” or “assistant” or both). Also, if you want to, you can enter a location where you would like the job to be. Click on the button saying “search”.
- You can also click on one of the special filters right underneath the search boxes (recent graduates, veterans, individuals with disabilities, senior executives). This way, you will be redirected to the list of jobs.
- On the next page, you can filter the jobs again on the left side of the page (by salary, for instance) then submit to see jobs.