United Airlines has been flying the friendly skies for a long time. They have stayed in business and survived hard times that put other airlines under by keeping their focus on providing the best customer service and appreciation rewards possible. If you have experienced any problems while traveling with them, you may have been told to claim a United Airlines offer to make up for your difficulties. This is an online process that is easy to do and takes far less to receive your appreciation offer than the old way of calling and talking to a representative. Customer appreciation offers are for customers who have had troubles with their flight or less than perfect experiences. They can range from seat upgrades to discounts on flights to mileage plus miles being added to your account. This is why you have to have a mileage plus number when you go to claim a United Airlines offer. If you do not have a Mileage Plus number, go to the site and before you fill out the information on the traveler, click on the link near the box for the Mileage Plus number to get your own. When you begin to claim your United Airlines offer it is important that you know there is no way to save the information in the form. It is estimated that it will take 3 to 5 minutes to complete the entire process and you are encouraged to wait until you have the time to do so before beginning.
What you will need to Claim for a United Airlines Offer
- Computer, tablet, laptop or smart phone
- Access to Internet
- Mileage Plus Number
- Flight Number, Point of Origin and Date
Steps to Claim for a United Airlines Offer
- Type www.united.com/appreciation in the address bar of your browser and hit enter.
- Fill out the information on the passenger
- Provide and confirm your email address
- Enter you Mileage Plus Number
- Enter the flight information and select “Continue”
- Answer the questions and provide additional information on the service problem
- Submit the form
- Wait for an email from United with the offer and terms
- Follow the link in the email to apply the offer