United Airlines, formerly Continental Airlines, is one of the largest commercial, personal and freight transport providers in the world. It is also the founder of Star Alliance, the largest airline alliance in the world. Through Star, United can offer flights to over 1,000 destinations in the world. Getting people to the right flight at the right time and making the process of air travel easier is one of their main goals. To assist them, they created a mobile app called the United Airlines Flight Tracker. This app can be used by any mobile device that can connect to the Internet. It can also be installed on Android and iPhones via download from their app stores.
Using the United Airlines Flight Tracker, you can track the arrival and departure times of any United or Alliance flight, locate the gate and locate flight lounges. You can also log in to check your Mileage Plus account. The Mileage Plus account is the United Airlines reward system that tracks your accumulated flight miles and purchase points and lets you redeem them toward travel, gift s and other items. You do not need to have a Mileage Plus account to use the Flight Tracker App, but you can sign up for an account using the App. There is also a link that will allow you to provide feedback on service and the app’s performance.
What You Will Need
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- United Airlines flight number (if applicable)
- Mileage Plus Account Login (if applicable)
Steps to Use United Airlines Flight Tracker
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.ua2go.com
- Select the service you want from the menu.
- Enter in the flight number if needed
- Log into your Mileage Plus Account for other information