Toyota has become one of the most popular automobile brands in the country by offering great cars at unbeatable prices. They have also made a name for themselves in service. Their website adds an extra dimension of service, which you can join and update your information on following the below instructions.
Required to Update Your Toyota Ownership Info Online:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- A Toyota Vehicle
- Personal information (e.g., Full name, e-mail address, etc.) or Business information.
- Vehicle registration information (i.e. VIN number)
Steps to update your Toyota ownership info online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.toyota.com
- In the upper right hand corner of the page, you will see a link that says “Owners.” Click on that link.
- On the following page you will see a button towards the lower left hand corner that says “Join Now” against a red backdrop. Click there.
- A new page will pop up asking for your personal information; First, select if your vehicle is for your own personal use or a business.
- If it’s for a business, you will be asked for your business’s name, e-mail address and then to confirm. If it’s for personal use, you will need to fill out your own name and then your e-mail.
- Lastly, you will be asked to read the “Terms and Conditions” and then check the box ensuring that you have and that you agree to them.
- On the following page, you will be asked to fill in the information specific to your vehicle (i.e. the make and model, the year, VIN number, etc).
- After that, you will be taken to a page confirming your registration is complete. You can now use Toyota Online to pay your bill, schedule maintenance, check on your warranty, etc.