Founded in 1991, TomTom is a company based out of Amsterdam in the Netherlands. It is one of Europe’s leading makers of navigation systems. Amongst the many automotive navigation systems TomTom manufactures is GPS navigation software and devices as well as digital maps. Recently, TomTom began working with the American company, Apple, on their new iOS map apps.
One of their most popular products is a support application known as MyTomTom. It serves to accentuate the features of the TomTom GPS device by ensuring users get the most out of it. It can be downloaded directly from the TomTom website, installed and then registered and used immediately. The application works to provide the most up to date maps, sending out any daily changes to the maps as well as updating the software, all for free. If you have a TomTom and would like download the MyTomTom application, follow these instructions.
Required to Download MyTomTom Application:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- A device which supports MyTomTom
Steps to Download MyTomTom Application:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.tomtom.com/getstarted
- First, you will need to select the country you are in from the list provided.
- Click on the “Get Started” button.
- You will then be presented with a button that reads “Download Now.”
- Next, you will click on a button that is labeled “Save.”
- Once the download is completed, you should have the option to “Install.” Click on that button to begin installation of your TomTom Application.
- Once the application is downloaded, you will be presented with instructions on how to set up your MyTomTom support application.
- If you have any issues, problems or questions, you can visit the product’s support page on the website.