T.J. Maxx is a nationwide retail store with the reputation of offering up name brands at discount prices. People go to TJ Maxx to purchase clothes, shoes, electronics, accessories and even some home furnishings. In an attempt to gauge how they are doing with customer satisfaction, TJ Maxx has an online survey available for people to leave feedback on their recent experience.Sometimes T.J. Maxx even runs a sweepstakes or offers a prize to encourage people to participate. Whether they do or not, it’s a good idea to take these surveys as they influence how your next visit will be.
Required to participate in the T.J. Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- A receipt from shopping at a T.J. Maxx store
Steps to participate in the T.J. Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.TJMaxxFeedback.com
- On the first page you will be prompted to enter your “survey number.” This number can be found on your receipt from TJ Maxx and will be prefaced by “Survey number.”
- Below the bar code on your receipt, it will give the date and time of your purchase at TJ Maxx. Enter that information where prompted.
- Click Start.
- The next page will feature a list of questions aimed at assessing your experience shopping at TJ Maxx. Answer them to the best of your recollection.
- Click Submit.
- You have successfully completed your survey of shopping at TJ Maxx. Depending on when you take the survey, you may be rewarded with a sweepstakes entry or other prize, so be sure to read the final page to make sure you do not miss out.