Ticketmaster is a multi-national ticket brokering agency for music, cinema, theater and other ticketed events. By calling or using their online site, you can purchase your tickets. After purchasing the tickets you can choose to pick them up at the event (will call), have them mailed to you, or print out the ticket voucher. Ticketmaster does not make any money off the ticket price but from the processing, handling and shipping fees attached to the ticket. The advantage to using Ticketmaster is that you can purchase tickets for shows before they sell out, which for many events can be in minutes.
A Ticketmaster account allows you to track your purchases, save ticket voucher information, receives special rewards discounts based on purchase amounts and registers you for email alerts about upcoming events. You can also set alerts within your account to notify you if your favorite band or show is getting ready to sell tickets. Another key advantage to the Ticketmaster account is that it prevents lost tickets as you can access the voucher information quickly and easily. You can also access your Ticketmaster account from any device that has an Internet connection. Below is a guide on how to create a Ticketmaster account to start receiving discount, coupons and more.
What You Will Need to create a Ticketmaster account:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Valid email address
Steps to create a Ticketmaster account:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.ticketmaster.com
- Click on the link to “Create an Account”
- Enter your first name
- Enter and then confirm your email address
- Create a password 5 to 12 characters long
- Choose your country of residence
- Click on “Accept and Continue”
- Check your email for the confirmation notice
- Click on the link in the email to activate your account.