Submit Advanced Passenger Information Online
The Thomas Cook Group is one of the oldest and most established travel agencies. Based in England, they provide reservations on many different types of transportation and can also make reservations for holiday packages, auto rentals and accommodations. They offer a free service to their customers that permit the customers to submit their advanced passenger information online to make their travels easier and experience less delay.
Advanced passenger information is the documentation from your passport or identity card that must be presented and verified for entry and exit into countries. By submitting it online, you can gain a pre-approved clearance. By carrying a printout of the authorization notice you will speed your passage through customs and security checks around the world. It is important to note that this is not a guarantee that you will not be subject to security investigation or excluded from having to show your passport or identity card while traveling. Always have your ticket, boarding pass, passport or identity card ready to show when entering or leaving a travel hub. What the advanced passenger authorization does is minimize the need for the official on hand to submit your data through the hub’s computer system for verification.
What You Will Need
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Travel reservation information
- Valid Email and contact information
- Passport or Identity Card
Steps to submit Advanced Passenger Information online:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.thomascookAPI.com
- Click the carrier you made the reservation on and click “Submit”
- Enter in the reservation/ticket information and click “Submit”
- Enter in the information on your Passport or Identity Card and click “Finish.”
- Print the confirmation and authorization notice assigned.