Citi created the ThankYou membership program as a way to increase customer loyalty. They understand the importance of keeping their customers both happy and engaged. To further this goal, Citi started a website dedicated to the cause that even offers a Rewards program. Members can gain rewards and then redeem their points for special offers. If you have a Citi Card already and are a ThankYou member, read on to find out how you can start an account today.
Required to set up a ThankYou Rewards account:
- A Computer or Laptop or Mobile Phone or tablet with access to the internet
- Your personal information
- Your Citi card if you already have one
- Your ThankYou membership information
Steps to register to set up a ThankYou Rewards account:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.thankyou.com
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the link that reads “Getting Started” under the header, “Helpful Information.”
- Click there. (Note: if you already have a Citi card, simply click “Sign On” and enter your information that way—you already have an account).
- On the following page, click on the far left pane that reads “Get Started.”
- The first step will be setting up your username. This will allow you to check the balance of the points you have earned, earn points even faster and redeem your points for available rewards.
- Click “Set Up Username.”
- The following page will ask you to identify how you became a “Thank You Member.” Click the most relevant reason and hit “Continue Set Up.”
- Next, you will be asked for your full name, phone number and zip code. Enter those in and click “Search and Continue.”