Are you a Tesco customer? Have you recently been to a Tesco and had an interesting experience with a staff member or product? If you have, you can tell the company all about it on their online comments survey. Taking part in a comments survey and detailing out your experience whether it was good, or bad, will help to get the company to provide a better experience to all of its valued customers in the future. Take a moment and fill out the comments survey so that you can make sure the company knows how you feel about your personal experience. Below is a guide that will help you to find and fill out the Tesco survey online.
Required To Take the Tesco Comments Survey:
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Other personal information
Steps To Take the Tesco Comments Survey:
- Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.tescocomments.com
- Once you have been redirected to the main page of the site, you will proceed to enter some of the pertinent information to detail your experience with Tesco.
- First you will enter the date, time, and store number of your visit with Tesco. All of this important information can be found on your receipt.
- Once you have entered all of the important information, you will then scroll down a little and be able to write out all of the important details to your experience with Tesco. Be as open and honest as possible to best detail the experience to the company.
- Finally you will fill out the rest of your identifying information and rate the experience from “Excellent” to “Very Poor” and click the gold “Submit” button.