If you have recently been to a Walgreens store and you had a particularly interesting experience, the corporate office wants to hear from you. They have implemented an online survey portal where customers can visit to tell about their experiences at Walgreens. This is in an effort to provide customers with a more complete and enjoyable experience while shopping at any Walgreens store. You will be able to access the Walgreens Survey portal after completion of a purchase during a visit to any Walgreens location. Below is a detailed guide on how to find and use the Walgreens Survey portal online.
Required To Register For TellWAG.com
- A computer, PC, laptop, Internet enabled mobile device, etc.
- Valid email address
- Receipt from Walgreens
- Other personal information
Steps To Register For TellWAG.com
1. Click in the URL address bar at the top of your browser screen. Once the cursor is blinking in the URL bar, you will copy and paste the following URL: www.TellWAG.com
2. Once you have been redirected to the Walgreens Survey portal, you will be able to select to view the survey in English or Spanish. This is to accommodate the English speaking and Spanish speaking customers of Walgreens.
3. Then you will be directed to the survey page in the language of your choice.
4. You will then be asked to fill in the identifying information from your visit, including the survey number, and the password that is all provided on the receipt.
5. Once you have accurately entered the information, you will then click the grey “Take Survey” button.
6. Once you have clicked the grey “Take Survey” button, you will be directed to the survey page where you will be able to detail your experience at Walgreens. Note: Whether your experience was positive or not, your feedback is valuable in the process of improving the customer experience at Walgreens.