Taco Bell is an American fast food chain, and a subsidiary of the Yum! Brands Inc family of restaurants. They have nearly 6000 locations, most of which are locally owned franchises that serve more than two billion customers every year. Because of the sheer size of the company, the number of customers they need to serve and please, and the complications of having so many restaurants that have individual ownership, they have a set of standards for food preparation, quality, customer service, and sanitary procedures that all franchisees are supposed to adhere to. In order to ensure this is what is happening across America, they have a survey so they can get local, specific feedback on franchise operations. Taco Bell touts itself as the place to go for an inexpensive, yet irresistibly delicious Tex-Mex-American menu. With so many locations around the country, they need to be sure that a certain standard of food preparation, cleanliness, and customer service is being provided to all of their customers. In order to find out how their locations are performing in these areas, the company has put together a consumer satisfaction survey. In appreciation of the customers that complete the survey with the opinions of their most recent experience, they are giving away a weekly prize of an iPad worth approximately $500.
Below are some quick steps to complete the survey and get entered to win.
Required to enter the survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- A receipt from a recent purchase from Taco Bell
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if you system allows click the link here we have provided. www.tellthebell.com
- Click whether you want to complete the survey in English or Spanish.
- On the next screen, you need to enter the store number from your recent visit. This is at the top of your receipt.
- On the next screen the survey starts. Answer all of the questions about your recent visit to your best recollection. Be as honest as you want as they would like to know both the positive/and or negative experiences if there were any.
Once you have completed the entire survey, you will be asked to enter your contact information if you want to enter the sweepstakes. This information will be held confidential and used only to contact you in the event you are a winner of a prize.