If you love taco, then you’ve probably dined at one of the Taco Del Mar restaurants. The very first Taco Del Mar restaurant opened on June 8, 1992 in Seattle’s Pier 57. Its founders, James and John Schmidt, created the name (and logo) as a reflection of their signature menu items which included fish tacos and Mission style burritos.
With over 260 locations, Taco Del Mar is well known (and loved) for its delicious food as well as its relaxed, seaside themed restaurants. More than 20 years has passed since the very first Taco Del Mar was established and today, the company continues to provide great food and excellent service.
As it aims to continuously improve and meet customers’ expectations, Taco Del Mar has launched a Guest Survey. Participants will be given a free small drink coupon which they can redeem the next time they dine at any Taco Del Mar locations.
How to Participate in the Survey
The nice thing about joining the survey is that you don’t actually need a receipt. As long as you’ve dined in a Taco Del Mar restaurant recently, you’re qualified to take the survey.
- Go to www.telltacodelmar.com.
- Select from the dropdown menu the state and city of the last Taco Del Mar location you visited.
- Click on the Start button.
- Select the date of your last visit.
- Click “Next.”
- You will now start answering the survey questions. You will rate the restaurant from 0 (not at all likely) – 10 (extremely likely). Some of the questions will be regarding their crew, food, and surroundings. You will also be asked where you heard about Taco Del Mar, and the reason for your visit.
- Once you’re done answering all the survey questions, you will need to enter your name, email address and phone number. If you don’t want to receive newsletters from Taco Del Mar, simply indicate it on the page.
- Afterwards, you will be given your free small drink coupon. Print it so you can use it the next time you dine at any Taco Del Mar location.
To view Taco Del Mar’s menu or to check out their latest promotions, please visit http://www.tacodelmar.com/.