Subway started out as Pete’s Subway in Connecticut back in 1965. Formed by a pair of best friends with a goal of owning at least 32 stores before they had been in business 10 years, the young entrepreneurs knew that way to achieve such a lofty goal was to serve high quality foods with superior customer service, all the while keeping costs to a minimum. Location was very important to them as well because they knew that the convenience of speed, cost, and easy access was going to propel their business. They didn’t quite make their goal, only owning 16 restaurants 9 years later- but they rightly guessed that franchising the store was the way to grow. They shortened the name to SUBWAY and the rest, as they say, is delicious history. Today there are more than 37,000 Subway locations around the world, serving delicious, inexpensive sandwiches just like they did in 1965. Subway Restaurants pride themselves on serving delicious, and often heart healthy, sandwiches and salads with reasonable prices and friendly, fast service. With locations across 101 countries, they need to ensure that their customers expectations and needs are being met by the quality of the food, cleanliness of the restaurants, and service of their associates. In order to do that, Subway has put together a customer satisfaction survey. In appreciation of the time you take to help them by completing the survey, they are giving you the a “Thank You” reward code that is emailed to you when you complete the survey. This code entitles you to a free cookie on your next visit. Below is a quick guide on how to complete the survey and get your code.
Required to take part in the survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- A receipt from a recent visit to you local SUBWAY
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the click here we have provided. www.tellsubway.com
- Enter the store ID number found on your receipt and press submit.
- Complete each question regarding your most recent experience to the best of your recollection. Be honest as they would like to here both the positive and/or negative experiences if there were any so they can make changes if need be.
- At the end of the survey you will be asked for your email if you want to receive the code for the free cookie on your next visit.
The survey is extremely short and should only take a couple of minutes to complete. You are allowed to complete the survey once every 24 hour period, so if you eat at Subway every day, you can complete a survey every day (and get a free cookie the next day, every day!)