RadioShack Corporation was founded in 1921 by brothers Theodore and Milton Deutschmann. They wanted to provide equipment and know-how to amateur HAM radio operators. They chose the name “Radio Shack” after the small wooden structure that ships radio equipment was found in. Their reasoning was that in addition to HAM operators, they would be selling equipment to radio officers on large ships. They first opened in one small retail location as well as offering mail order services.
Through the years they started selling their own private label brand products under the name Realistic, and were for a while under the control of the TANDY Corporation. In 1977 Radio Shack started offering the TANDY TRS-80, one of the very first mass produced computers to find its way into personal use in households across America. In 1994 RadioShack introduced its “Repair Shop At Radio Shack”, returning to it’s original effort to offer service and repair to its customers. RadioShack, one of America’s original electronics retailers, has a well earned reputation for superior product selection, reliable repair, and knowledgeable customer service professionals.
Because of this history and their desire to stay current and profitable in the changing tech world, they need to know how their customers feel their needs are being serviced. To that end they have put together a customer service survey. To show appreciation to the customers who complete the surveys and give them this valuable feedback, they are giving a $10 discount off your next purchase of $40 or more as well as a chance to win $1000. Below is a quick guide on how to complete the survey and be entered into the drawing.
Required to complete the survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
Steps to complete survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.tellradioshack.com
- Select whether you have your receipt available, then press BEGIN SURVEY.
- If YES you will be asked to enter the Store Number, Ticket Number, and Date of Visit from the information found on your receipt.
- Press Next and answer the questions about your recent experience to the best of your recollection.
- When you are finished you will be asked for valid contact info if you want to enter to win and receive a coupon code.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A RECEIPT, then at step 3 click NO and press BEGIN SURVEY.
From the drop down menus select the State, City, and Store as well as the DATE of your most recent visit. Then follow the steps provided.