It’s no secret that Popeyes serves some of the best chicken meals in the country. But what is now a 2,000-strong restaurant chain had a completely ordinary beginning. In 1972, Alvin Copeland, Sr. opened Chicken on the Run in Arabi, New Orleans. It didn’t do well and a few months later, he reopened the restaurant as Popeyes – naming the restaurant after French Connection’s Popeye Doyle. By 1985, Popeyes opened its 500th restaurant in Maryland and today, they have over 2,000 restaurants all over the US and Canada.
Popeyes serve delicious authentic Louisiana chicken meals, seafood, sandwiches, desserts, drinks and of course, their signature sides and sauces. They pride themselves in adding a Southern flare to their meal preparation and they also take customer satisfaction very seriously.
They have set up the Popeyes Guest Survey so they can get their customers’ suggestions and advice on how they can better serve them. By participating in the survey, you could win an iPod instantly or even $1000 in cash, which is the grand prize.
How to Participate in the Popeyes Survey
If you want to join, you need to have a Popeyes receipt, as well as a computer with Internet access because you’ll be taking the survey online.
- Go to www.TellPopeyes.com.
- Choose between English and Spanish language.
- Enter some information such as the total amount you paid on your last visit to Popeyes, the restaurant number, and the time and date of your visit. You can find all the details on your receipt.
- Click on the Enter button.
- Answer all the questions.
- As soon as you are done answering the survey questions, you will be asked to provide some personal information such as your name and contact details.
- After completing the survey, you will be notified if you won an instant prize.
To learn more about the sweepstakes rules, please go to http://ww2.empathica.com/sxml/popeyes/rules/rules.htm.
You can also visit the Popeyes website at http://popeyes.com/ to view their menu or to find a Popeyes restaurant near you.