Pizza Hut’s history began in 1958, in Wichita USA when two brothers Dan and Frank Carney borrowed $600 from their mother so they could open a pizzeria. The popularity of Pizza Hut grew in leaps and bounds in the US and in 1973, it opened its first restaurant in the United Kingdom, specifically in Islington, London. Today, there are more than 700 Pizza Hut restaurants all over the UK and it is still the most loved pizza restaurant chain in the country.
Part of Pizza Hut’s success can be attributed to its desire to make their customers happy through the food they serve and their service. Every Pizza Hut location you go to offers service “with a smile” and that’s something this company has always prided themselves with. To ensure that customers continue to enjoy their experience at Pizza Hut, the company has launched an online survey. They want to hear from you. They want to know if you were happy with the food and service, and they also want to know in what way they can improve.Participating in the Pizza Hut online survey will entitle you to a 2 for 1 voucher plus a chance to win £1,000 in their daily sweepstakes.
How to Participate in the Survey:
- You can take the Pizza Hut survey online, using your computer or smartphone. You also need to have a Pizza Hut receipt.
Here are the steps:
- Visit the Pizza Hut survey website at www.TellPizzaHut.co.uk
- Enter some information which can be found on your receipt—server name, survey code, and total.
- Click the Begin Feedback button.
- Answer all survey questions as honestly and thoroughly as possible.
- Once you’ve completed the survey, enter some of the required information such as your name and contact details. Providing these details will give you 10 chances to win in the daily sweepstakes. Click here to see the list of previous winners.
To find a Pizza Hut restaurant in your area or to order pizza for delivery, you can visit their website at http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/.