Tell Outback Survey – Service Guidance
Outback Steakhouse is a Florida based chain restaurant with over 1,200 locations in the US and a presence in 22 countries. The restaurants are casual and often feature a sport bar themed lounge area. The menu is primarily steak and seafood, but has healthy choice offerings as well. Outback promotes a connection to the Australian Outback, featuring recipes, beers and menu items from the country as often as they can.
The menus are regionalized and feature local foods. They are known for having heavily seasoned foods and for frying their burgers in beef tallow. Many of their appetizers, while popular, can exceed 3,000 calories per survey. They are most well known for their “Bloomin’ Onion” and 17 spice steak rub. The Bloomin’ Onion is a deep fried onion served with a side dip and is considered their signature item. Bloomin’ Brands is the name of their parent company.
As a part of their continuing effort to make sure they can offer what customers are looking for in a dining experience, Outback encourages you to fill out their Outback Survey. The survey takes 5 to 7 minutes and allows you to rate the menu, meal and service plus you can leave any additional comments you may have. Once you have completed the survey, you will receive a special discount coupon as a reward. Please note that you can use your coupon voucher at any Outback Steakhouse location expect the location inside the Orlando International Airport. Below is a guide on how to complete the Outback Steakhouse Customer Survey.
What You Will Need to Complete the Outback Steakhouse Customer Survey:
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Valid email
- Personal contact information
- Outback Steakhouse Receipt
Steps to Complete the Outback Steakhouse Customer Survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.telloutback.com
- Enter the 18 digit code from the center of your Outback receipt.
- Press Submit.
- Answer the survey questions and provide any additional comments in the textbox.
- Press “Finish”
- Enter your email address and personal information and press “Done.”
- Check your email for the “thank you” discount coupon from Outback.