Murphy USA operates more than 1100 gas station locations. They originally started in Tennessee in the mid 90s outside of a SAMS location. Soon after the partnered with Walmart and now about 2 million customers per day use their services. The gas station company wants to continue the opportunity to grow and in doing so they need to hear from you the consumers. In effect, they have put together a customer survey. In appreciation of the time you take to complete survey, they would like to extend the chance to win a $100 gas card to you. We have provided some quick steps below to help you complete the survey and be entered into the drawing.
Required to participate in survey:
- You will need a computer with access to the internet.
- A receipt from a recent visit to your local station.
Steps to complete survey:
- You will need to copy and paste the following link into your browser or if your system allows click the we have provided here for you. www.tellmurphyusa.com
- Select which language, English or Spanish, you would like to use during the survey.
- You now need to enter the 12 digit code that is located on your receipt you have, then the time of your visit in the box requesting that information.
- You will now be prompted to answer the survey questions. These can include but not limited to:
a. What you purchased?
b. Did you wait for a pump?
c. Were pumps operational?
d. Would you recommend Murphy USA to friends or family?
Once you have finished all the survey questions, you will then be asked to complete some personal information. This will be confidential, but will be used to enter you into the drawing for one of the $100 gas cards.