How would you like to win a $100 grocery gift card? By completing the Kroger Customer Service Satisfaction Survey, you could very well find yourself the winner of this great reward. This survey takes less than 10 minutes of your time, and while the chance to win this gift card is certainly an incentive, the chance to provide the store chain with your opinions is the best thing of all. Kroger is a supermarket chain with locations in several states throughout the U.S. the company has been around since 1883 after being founded by Bernard Kroger. The supermarket is the 2nd largest retail grocery store in the U.S., only behind Wal-mart. Below is a guide on how to complete the Kroger Customer Service Satisfaction Survey.
Required to take the Kroger Customer Service Satisfaction Survey:
- A recent Kroger receipt
- The satisfaction survey invitation code, found on the bottom of your Kroger receipt and available only for one-time use.
- Computer with Internet access
- Latest version of IE, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Steps to complete the Kroger Customer Service Satisfaction Survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.tellkroger.com
- Select the language in which you would like to complete the survey, with English and Spanish versions both available.
- Provide information concerning the date and the time of the visit.
- Enter the store number, as well as the cash register number that you checked out on.
- Provide your transaction number.
- Provide operator number.
- Provide the survey entry code from the receipt.
- Answer several questions regarding your most recent experience with Kroger.
- If you prefer you can hand mail your entry information with your name, address and telephone number, along with comments, feedback or suggestions, if you prefer. The mailing address is available on the Kroger website.
- Provide feedback about the experience at the store in the space that is provided.
- Enter your name and email address, as well as a phone number to be included in the running for the grocery card.
- Submit the information that you have provided.
- Kroger will use the information you provide to enhance their operations.