The idea for iHop came into being over 54 years ago and launched a mission to provide affordable and great breakfast styled meals that the company has never stopped pursuing. There are over 1,500 iHops in the US and each one has close ties to its communities. You can find iHops open at all hours and serving just what you need. iHop values integrity, accountability, service and accessibility. By taking the time to fill out this survey, you will not only be entered into the drawing to win great iHop rewards and prizes, but your feedback gives iHop the opportunity to continue improving the quality of their restaurants. Once you are done filling out the survey, make sure you provide your information so you can receive notification of special rewards and offers online, including a great coupon you’ll receive as soon as you complete all the information!
What You Need:
- Computer or Smart Phone with Internet Access
- Receipt from iHop with Survey Code.
- 5 – 10 minutes free time
How to Complete the Survey:
- Go to www.tellihop.com or read about iHops other survey here.
- Click on English or Spanish to choose your language and then click on the “Next” button.
- Enter the Survey Code printed on your receipt and click on the “Next” button.
- Answer all the survey questions by clicking on the answer choice you prefer. Make sure to click on the “Next” button to submit your answers.
- Fill out the comments section if you have any personal comments to add and click on “Submit.”
- Fill out your personal contact information to receive notification of future discounts and coupons and to enter in the current iHop drawing for your chance to win.
- Print your coupon and take it to your nearest iHop for more great food.
Please note: All of your personal information is kept secure. The answers on your survey are private and not associated with your contact information. Honest answers are the only way to help iHop improve their service and make your iHop experience even better.
Don’t ignore the open comment box and do mention servers by name, especially if you want to compliment them on a job well done. Each survey code is assigned to a specific restaurant location so your compliments will be passed on.