Gordmans is a chain of department stores that offers the latest fashion styles at reasonable prices. You can find high quality men and women’s apparel, as well as clothing items for kids at Gordmans. The stores also offer bedding, jewelry, furniture, housewares, and beauty products.
The Gordmans history started in 1936 when Dan Gordman left his job at Bloomingdale’s in New York and headed west to seek his fortune. He had car trouble along the way and had to stop in Omaha to have his ’32 Chevy repaired. It was during his stop that he met the love of his life, Esther Richman, and struck a lifelong business partnership with Esther’s father, Sam.
Today, Gordmans has grown to 90 stores in 19 states—and still growing. The company’s mission statement is: “To delight our guests with big savings, big selection, and fun, friendly associates.” The company takes customer satisfaction seriously and this is why they have launched the Gordmans Customer Satisfaction Survey. They aim to make an ordinary shopping experience special and by getting their customers’ feedback and opinion, they continue to do exactly that. As a way of showing their appreciation, survey participants can get a 20% off coupon which they can use on their next visit to any Gordmans store.
How to Participate in the Gordmans Survey
To join the survey, you will need a computer that has Internet access. You should also have the Gordmans survey invitation or a purchase receipt in order to enter some required information.
- Go to www.tellgordmans.com.
- Enter the code found on your survey invitation or receipt.
- Enter the time stamped on the invitation or receipt.
- Click “Start.”
- You will begin answering the survey questions. Make sure to answer as honestly as possible. The questions are mostly about your most recent shopping experience at Gordmans.
- Once you’ve completed the survey, you will be given a validation code. You need to redeem this code by writing it on your survey invitation. Use it the next time you shop at Gordmans.
To know more about Gordmans, or to view their latest promos and updates, go to www.gordmans.com.