Dunkin Donuts is based in the US and is an international coffee and doughnut retailer that was founded in 1960, it now has over 9,700 restaurants all over the world. Dunkin’ Donuts is a world leader in the coffee chain and baked goods industry with 5 million customers served on a daily basis and has a wide variety of donuts, more than 70 varieties , more than 12 varieties of coffee beverages plus a variety of breakfast sandwiches, bagels and other baked goods.
Dunkin Donuts is looking to get important feedback about the foods and services offered from customers such as you to help improve their customers experiences. They have launched a guest satisfaction survey that can be accessed at the website www.telldunkin.com. Customers are invited to take part in the survey where the invitation is printed on their receipts. Once the survey is completed, customers receive a validation code which can be redeemed for a free donut when they purchase a large or medium sized beverage when they next visit Dunkin donuts.
We have provided below a quick guide in regards to assisting you complete the customer survey.
Things required to partake in the survey:
- A computer with access to the internet
- A receipt from a recent visit to Dunkin Donuts with a invitation code printed on it.
Steps to complete survey:
- To begin copy and paste the following URL into your browser, or if your system allows click the link we have provided for you here. www.telldunkin.com
- Once the page has loaded you will be required to choose your language of choice, which is either English or Spanish.
- You will then be prompted to enter a 6 digit store number which can be found on the top of the receipt.
- You will now need to answer the following questions presented to you in regards to your recent visit to one of Dunkin Donuts locations.
Once you have finished answering all the questions presented to you in the survey, you will then be given a validation code. Again this code will be required to receive 1 free donut on your next visit when combined with the purchase of either a medium or a large coffee. We hope you enjoy!