Bruegger’s has been serving delicious New York style bagels since 1983. It was founded by Nord Brue and Mike Dressell after studying and perfecting bagels for two and a half years. Today, they have more than 300 locations in 26 states, as well as in DC and Canada.
People flock to Bruegger’s for their freshly baked bagels served hot daily. Aside from their signature bagels, they also serve freshly baked breads, Vermont cream cheese varieties, lunch sandwiches, soups, Panini, and desserts. They also serve their famous Skinny Herby Turkey, Smoked Salmon, and Crop Chicken Salad.
Bruegger’s commitment to serving freshly baked bagels, breads, and meals with a smile has won them the hearts of many. Today, Bruegger’s continues to live up to their customers’ expectations and to help them do that, they have launched an online guest satisfaction survey. Participating in the survey will give you a validation code which you can redeem on your next visit to Bruegger’s.
How to Participate in the Survey
You will need a computer or a smartphone with Internet access, as well as your Bruegger’s receipt.
- Visit the survey website at www.tellbrueggers.com.
- Enter the store number which you can find on your Bruegger’s receipt.
- Click Start.
- Enter the day of the week when you last visited.
- Answer the survey questions such as what item on their menu you ordered, etc.
- Rate your level of satisfaction for various categories such as the size of the food, the friendliness of the crew, etc.
- For questions that require an explanation, make sure to be as detailed and honest as possible.
- Enter some information about yourself such as your age, gender, etc.
- You will be given a validation code at the end of the survey. Write this down on your receipt so you can redeem it on your next visit.
To view Bruegger’s menu and latest news and updates, visit their official website at http://brueggers.com.