Hewitt Associates is one of the largest and most important human resource outsourcing companies in the United States. Although it is a relatively new addition to the HR market, the company has managed to win important clients for the quality of their services. Basically, what they do is provide services that help other businesses manage their HR costs and to make the best of their workforce. If you are a client of theirs, then you have probably heard about the My Pay and Benefits account they offer and about the fact that this account can be quite beneficial for you. Registering for such a Hewitt Associates account will allow you to mange the payments you have to make, regardless of your location. As long as you have this account and you are connected to the Internet, you will be able to conveniently make online payments and find out other types of information regarding the payments. Below is a guide on how you can register for a Hewitt Associates account.
You will need the following to register for a Hewitt Associates account:
- A functional desktop PC or a laptop (a smartphone or a tablet will work as well).
- The ability to connect to the Internet with this device.
- You have to be a Hewitt Associates client, because your SSN will be required during the registration process.
Required steps to register for a Hewitt Associates account:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.targetpayandbenefits.com
- On the landing page, click on the link saying “Are you a new user?” (you will find it underneath the “Log On” button).
- Enter your 4-digit SSN.
- Select your birthdate from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Follow the instructions that will be given to you on screen and give all the pieces of information that they require.
- If you have any questions, go back to the main page and click on the little “Help” button on the right side of the main “Log On” title (it has a small question mark before it, so you will easily recognize it).