Hannaford is a popular shopping store in America founded by Arthur Hannaford in Portland,Maine 1883. Portland, Maine is still the location of the stores headquarters. Hannaford supermarkets launched a survey program in 2006, the first store wide nutrition navigation program. The concept revealed a desire of their customers to eat healthy. The results of the survey were incorporated into their stores for better customer services.
The Hannaford customer survey is a customer feedback questionnaire created to see how customers feel about the products and services offered in the store.The survey is conducted online through their main website. Customers who take part in the survey help Hannaford stores improve and incorporate some of the ideas highlighted by their customers. By taking part in the survey, you can express your gratitude or complaint in regard to the product or service offered in the various stores under Hannaford group of stores. After finishing the survey, you are eligible to enter the sweepstake to win $ 2000 in cash. It only requires you to take a few minutes to complete the survey.
Guidelines to accessing Hannaford customer survey
First you will need internet access and a device with internet capabilities e.g. computer. , Secondly, English language mastery.
- Log on to Talk to Hannaford customer survey at www.talktohannaford.com.
- After clicking on the link click ”Continue in English” to go to your the next step.
- You will be requested to enter your receipt pin . Produce the receipt handed to you by the store and enter the pin printed on the receipt in the spaces provided
- Pick the multiple questions in the questionnaire to complete the survey. Customers are encouraged to give honest opinions.
- Finally continue following the direction provided as you enter your information to participate in the sweepstake.