The Talk to Food Lion Customer Survey is an online survey launched by Food Lion to obtain valuable feedback from their customers regarding their products and services. Food Lion is a well-known supermarket chain in the US. In fact, it is one of the largest, with 1,300 supermarkets in the country. It operates under various entities including Food Lion, Bottom Dollar, Bloom, Harveys and Reid’s.
Founded in 1957 in Salisbury, Food Lion’s success can be attributed to its aim to provide their customers high quality products at great prices, as well as in giving friendly customer service.
Food Lion is serious about customer satisfaction and by giving your feedback, they can continue to improve their service and products. And as a way of thanking you for your time, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win $2,000 worth of groceries from Food Lion.
How to Participate in the Customer Survey
To participate in the survey, you need to have a computer or smartphone with an access to the Internet. You must be at least 18 years old, and should have a Food Lion purchase receipt with you.
Here are the steps:
- Go to www.talktofoodlion.com.
- Choose a language. You can choose from “continue in English” or “continuar en Espanol.”
- Indicate that you are 18 years old or older.
- You will asked to enter the information on your Food Lion receipt such as the store number, as well as the date and time of your purchase.
- Answer the survey questions as honestly as you can.
- Once you have completed the survey, enter your contact information for a chance to win $2,000 worth of groceries.
To learn more about the sweepstakes rules, you can go to here.
For more information about Food Lion and to learn more about its latest promos and offers, simply visit their website at: http://www.foodlion.com/.