Bottom Dollar Food offers fresh products at unbelievably low prices. The company wants to give customers better value for their money, and anyone who’s looking to buy groceries at the lowest possible prices knows that Bottom Dollar Food stores are the places to visit. In fact, their policy, “We Won’t Be Beat” promises to beat the price of competitors that sell any item priced lower than theirs. Just bring your receipt (or the competitor’s advertisement) and Bottom Dollar Food will not hesitate to bring their prices even lower.
Aside from offering customers quality produce at amazing prices, Bottom Dollar Food also wants to ensure that everyone who shops at any of their stores will have a positive experience. For this reason, they have set up the Bottom Dollar Customer Survey. Through the survey, they will obtain valuable feedback from their customers on how they can better serve them.
As a token of their appreciation, survey participants will get a chance to win $2000 in the sweepstakes. Interested to join? Here are the steps you need to follow.
How to Participate in the Bottom Dollar Customer Survey
To participate in the survey you need to be at least 18 years old. You also need to have your Bottom Dollar receipt with you and the survey must be completed within 5 days of visiting the store.
- Go to www.talktobottomdollar.com.
- Once you’re there, choose between English and Spanish.
- Indicate that you are at least 18 years old.
- Click “Next.”
- Provide the Store Code (it’s a 5-digit number that can be found on the left side of your receipt).
- Indicate when you shopped at any Bottom Dollar Food store.
- Indicate the time (you can find this information on your receipt).
- Click on Next.
- Answer all the survey questions.
- Once you have completed the survey, you need to provide some personal information to be able to join the sweepstakes.
You can have one sweepstakes entry per week, and winners will be notified by phone, mail, and email.