Swiss chalet is a chain of Canadian casual dining restaurants that was founded in Toronto in 1954 and they now have more than 200 Chalet restaurants in Canada alone. Swiss Chalet is owned by the holding Company Cara operations which is the company that owns the Harvey’s fast food chain with the two often sharing locations. The restaurants signature dish of quarter chicken that is composed of roasted chicken breast or leg served with a side dish, bread roll and the famous Chalet sauce.The restaurant has a variety of side dishes such as green salad, coleslaw, french fries, white rice, baked potato and a vegetable medley. Over the Christmas period the Swiss Chalet serves a special modified dinner known as the Festive Special that is composed of the side dish options with cranberry sauce and stuffing with chocolate. Swiss Chalets continued efforts to improve the quality of the foods and services offered have set up a customer satisfaction survey. The survey is aimed at customers to express feedback about their services.
In appreciation of the time you take to complete survey, Swiss Chalet will provide you with a validation code for either free item or discount. Below we have provided a step by step guide on how to go about completing the customer satisfaction survey.
Required to participate in survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- A receipt from a recent visit to your local Swiss Chalet.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.swisschaletfeedback.com
- Select the language choice-either English or Spanish.
- Locate the receipt and enter the store number and the date of the visit and then click “Start” to begin.
- Answer all the questions as honest as possible as Swiss Chalet would like to hear both the positive and/or negative experiences.
- Submit the survey to Swiss Chalet.
Once you have submitted the survey, write down the validation code. On your next visit to a Swiss Chalet provide this code to either get a free item or a discount off your purchase.