Starbucks Corporation got its start in 1971. The company founders originally planned to call the establishment “Pequod” after the whaling ship in Moby Dick, but fortuitously the name was changed to Starbucks after the chief mate on the Pequod. In the beginning it was a favorite bean roaster and coffee shop, but since 1987 it has expanded at a rate of 2 new stores opening every single day. This success came despite initially losing money in the late ’80s while it pushed its expansion up into British Columbia and out into the Midwest. In the early ’90s, the company’s reputation for excellent flavor caught on, and it rapidly expanded throughout 62 countries, including Mexico, Japan, Turkey, even The People’s Republic of China. Starbucks Corporation is not only America’s coffee stop, but it is recognized across the globe. With a reputation of excellence in flavor and service, it’s important for the company to be sure that all of its locations are living up corporate and customer standards. In order to find out if the customers are receiving the quality and service they deserve, Starbucks Corporation has put together a customer satisfaction survey at. In appreciation of you completing the survey, they are going to give you a free cup of coffee for participating. Below are some quick steps to complete the survey and get your free cup of coffee.
Required to take part of survey:
- Computer with access to the internet.
- Receipt from a visit in the last 14 days to your local Starbucks.
Steps to complete the survey:
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows click the link here we have provided. www.starbucks-survey.com
- Using the drop down menus, enter the date of your recent visit.
- Enter the time of your visit from the receipt.
- Enter the survey code from your receipt and press ENTER.
- Answer every question with your best recollection of your last visit.
- You will receive a validation code to write down on your receipt when you complete the survey.
Take that receipt with the validation code to redeem your free cup of coffee on your next visit to Starbucks. Enjoy!