Sign Up for Service Credit
Sprint is a telecommunications service provider that offers commercial and personal accounts. They provide hard line, mobile, data, cable and service connections. They are one of the largest mobile service providers in the US and a major competitor in the global market. Their Direct Connect Devices have a push to talk feature and come in a variety of phone models from regular, feature and up to smart phones. They are running a special promotion to encourage businesses and individuals to change from their current mobile carrier to Sprint service with an emphasis on the use of Sprint Direct Connect Devices.
Sprint offers a service credit when you switch from your old carrier to Sprint. If you are switching over and have contracted to use Direct Connect, you are eligible for a $150 service credit. If you are switching over another type of mobile phone, if the phone and service are eligible, you will receive $100 in service credit. The service credit is applied to your account within 72 hours of completing the online registration. The amount can be applied to your bill or any online purchases of phones or accessories. Service credit cannot be withdrawn from your Sprint account in a cash form or transferred to any other Sprint account. Completing the process takes about 2 to 5 minutes, depending on the speed of your connection.
What You Will Need
- A Computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Internet access
- Valid email
- Personal contact information
- Sprint Direct Connect or Sprint Mobile Account Number
Steps to Sign Up for Sprint Service Credit
- Copy and paste the following URL into your browser or if your system allows, click the link we have provided here: www.sprintportcredit.com
- Enter your contact information and Sprint account number.
- Press Submit.
- Check your account after 72 hours to see the applied credit amount.